E Komo Mai…
Welcome to Island Pooches, a blog for dog lovers who either live or feel a close connection to the Hawaiian Islands. We’re excited to share our love of dogs and Hawaii with you, and we hope you’ll join us on our journey.
In this blog, we’ll be sharing stories about our own dogs, as well as tips on dog care, training, and behavior. We’ll also be highlighting some of the best places to take your dog in Hawaii, from beaches to hiking trails to dog parks. We’re professional dog walkers, so we just might have a few tricks up our sleeves and we’re excited to share them with our readers.
We’re just getting started, but we have a lot of great content planned. We’ll be posting new blog posts every week, so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a thing. Here are some additional things you might discover in upcoming Island Pooches blog posts:
- The history of dogs in Hawaii
- The different types of dogs that are popular in Hawaii
- The importance of responsible pet ownership in Hawaii
- The challenges of owning a dog in Hawaii (such as the heat, the sand, and the ocean)
- Tips for keeping your dog safe and healthy in Hawaii
- Resources for dog lovers in Hawaii (such as dog parks, pet sitters, and veterinarians)
We also welcome your feedback. What topics would you like to see us cover? What are your favorite places to take your dog in Hawaii? Let us know in the comments below.
Mahalo for visiting Island Pooches!